- Version 0.9.1 • Released 2018-06-26 • Supported By Akeles Consulting • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- SQLREPORT-6 - REST resource for retrieving SQL Report File
- SQLREPORT-14 - Project Linking in gadget when column name or column alias is named "Project"
- SQLREPORT-15 - Manage Category for SQL Report
- SQLREPORT-16 - Unable to configure gadget if user does not belong to every group listed in the permitted group configured
- SQLREPORT-17 - To display error message with query name when query cannot be executed or found
- SQLREPORT-18 - Cancel button will perform save when editing SQL Report Config
- SQLREPORT-19 - Unable to execute report in Simple SQL Reporter gadget even though user belongs to the permitted group
- SQLREPORT-20 - To support emailing of SQL Report
For more info, please refer to Release Notes for SQL Reporter for Jira 0.9.1.
- Version 0.9.0 • Released 2018-02-19 • Supported By Akeles Consulting • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- SQLREPORT-8 - Cannot edit the categories of a SQL report
- SQLREPORT-9 - Cannot view SQL query in gadget if there is more than 1 permitted group
- SQLREPORT-10 - SQL Reporter do not respect alias of column
- SQLREPORT-11 - Issue Linking in gadget when column name or column alias is named "Issue"
- SQLREPORT-12 - To render the cell as URL link if Alias is URL
- SQLREPORT-13 - Cannot execute SQL query in gadget if permittedGroup permission has more than 1 group
- Version 0.8.12 • Released 2017-08-10 • Supported By Akeles Consulting • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.