Smart Checklist for Jira. Pro
Build damn good checklists in Jira: Acceptance Criteria, ToDo Lists, DoD, Checklist Templates. A Checklist App To Break Down Tasks
Use Templates to automate Recurring Processes
Save time with Definition of Done, Service Desk issue handling or, Onboarding checklist templates by setting them as default per all or a specific issue type!
Track Progress at a glance with Smart Checklist
Change an item’s status to ‘In Progress’, ‘Skipped’ or ‘Done’ as you review your Jira ToDo list or you can use Custom Statuses. The overall progress on an issue will be visible at a glance from the Agile board card view.
Manage complex tasks without subtasks
Subtasks pile up and clutter your work. Use a checklist instead: Tag your team members, set deadlines, and add notes or links to get actionable and context-rich subtasks within a parent ticket.
Smart Checklist PRO is for teams that use small and large checklists for software development and recurring business processes.
- Use Markdown editor to manage big ToDo lists in Jira
- Add headlines to create groups, provide additional data under each item
- Change checklist status to keep track of the progress. Create Custom Statuses
- Choose and notify assignee
- Management & workflow
- Create Jira Checklist from issue view or Agile board
- Prevent updating issue statuses if a checklist is not complete
- View Jira issue progress on the Kanban board
- Share Jira ToDo lists via email and in Slack
- Track checklist changes in the Jira issue history
- Control Permissions
- Create a template for recurring workflows, set it as default per issue type
- Use Jira REST API to populate a checklist in a Jira issue
- Import from Trello
- Supported by Automation for Jira
- Our checklist for Jira cloud, server, and DC is GDPR complaint
Check this guide & Get Started today.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Smart Checklist for Jira. Pro integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Toggle between the center or right view.