Escalate issues to on-call teams. Intelligently distribute work to service teams. Awesome notifications and automation
Respond to incidents quickly. Communicate effectively.
Create flexible on-call rosters, ensure your issues can always be escalated to the right person.
Configure team shifts for complex on call schedules across the globe
Increase the efficiency of your service teams.
Elevator for Jira will automatically assign issues to the correct team member based on workload.
Configure team shifts and set up a globe-spanning support structure.
Everyone involved is notified of updates immediately via email, Atlassian Hipchat, Slack and webhooks.
Automate Elevator for Jira through integration with Jira Service Desk or your custom Jira workflows
Winner of Best Newcomer Add-on in Codegeist 2016!
Escalation for Incident Management
- Flexible on-call rosters make finding the right person to deal with an incident easy.
- Tiered on-call rosters with automated re-escalation ensure incidents are never missed
Intelligent Work Allocation for Teams
- Optimise the allocation of work across your team
- Evenly distribute work, or target work to a subset of the team.
Ready For the World
- Define team shifts to support complex real-world team structures
- Send per-roster notifications to teams via email groups, slack channels, or Hipchat groups
- Individuals can configure their own notification preferences, and can action events from within their notifications
- Integrate Elevator for Jira with Jira Service Desk Automation. Create custom rules to automatically escalate high severity incidents, or auto-assign incoming service requests for your helpdesk
- Incorporate Elevator for Jira into your workflows with Jira workflow actions
|10 users$10||25 users$175||50 users$400||100 users$1000||250 users$3000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Sapling Valley provides support for this app.
Version 3.2.10 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-04-27
Improvements to handling of concurrency
This release improves the reliability of Elevator in cases where multiple automation rules trigger concurrently on a single issue.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Elevator - Smart Issue Assignment via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Elevator - Smart Issue Assignment. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Elevator - Smart Issue Assignment begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Elevator - Smart Issue Assignment versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.