SLA PowerBox - On Time Service Delivery
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Top-End solution for managing Service Level Agreements in any Jira Application and tracking deadlines like Time to Resolution
Manage Complex and Multiple SLAs
Create Metrics, and decide when they start, pause, resume, finish, cancel, and even restart. Set Goals to define deadlines for issues selected via JQL-like formulas. Define working days and hours.
Monitor SLA Delivery
Monitor deadlines in real time, thanks to SLA PowerBox icons which are all colors and symbols. In Jira Software and Jira Work Management projects as well!
Define deadlines based on values taken from the Jira Custom fields - whether it is a fixed point in time taken from Date Time Picker or number of hours/minutes taken from Numeric Field.
- Track SLA times in Jira & pause statuses.
- Set any number of custom Agreements, Metrics, Goals, Behaviours, and Calendars.
- Create multiple Goals (deadlines) with independent time counters.
- Calculate end of working day deadlines.
- Set your own SLA Behaviours based on statuses and events.
- Assign the Goals to Issues according to JQL-like formulas.
- Define working days and hours with Calendars.
- Monitor deadlines and time limits, presented with intuitive icons and colors.
- Customize every element of an SLA Agreement to precisely meet your needs.
- Works with Jira Software and Jira Work Management!
Privacy and security
SLA PowerBox - On Time Service Delivery integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
See the most important information about delivery/resolution times!