SLA PowerBox - On Time Service Delivery
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Top-End solution for managing Service Level Agreements in any Jira Application and tracking deadlines like Time to Resolution
Manage Complex and Multiple SLAs
Create Metrics, decide when they start, pause, resume, finish, and are cancelled. Set Goals to define deadlines for issues selected via JQL functions. Define working days and hours. Manage unlimited number of SLAs.
Monitor SLA Delivery
Monitor deadlines, and time limits thanks to SLA PowerBox icons which are all colours and symbols. Watch KPIs on dedicated trackers assigned to each issue. Have the most important stats published on your Dashboard.
SLA Reports and Analytics
Reporting features provide Service Level Managers with detailed SLA stats. SLA Analytics allow to create customized issue-level stats. SLA History monitors activity on an issue. JQL search speeds up issue navigation.
*CoreSoft Labs is now changing to Almarise. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
SLA PowerBox is the most powerful plugin to manage complex SLAs in Jira:
- Track SLA times in Jira & pause statuses.
- Notify users on SLA Events and breaches with email, text, Hipchat or Slack
- Set any number of custom Agreements, Metrics, Goals, Behaviours, and Calendars.
- Create multiple Goals (deadlines) with independent time counters.
- Set your own SLA Behaviours based on statuses and events.
- Secure SLA Data based on project roles
- Assign the Goals to Issues acording to JQL-based criteria.
- Define working days and hours with Calendars.
- Monitor deadlines and time limits, presented with intuitive icons and colours.
- Watch KPIs on dedicated trackers assigned to each issue.
- Customize every element of a SLA Agreement to precisely meet your needs.
- Use built-in gadgets to track SLA trends and actuals
Contact us and request a demo
Privacy and security
Track different SLAs with different SLA Metrics. Creating new SLA Metrics is as easy as adding new custom fields. SLA Metrics can be assigned to SLA Agreements.