Backbone Issue Sync for Jira
Jira to Jira integration - sync Jira issues across multiple Jira instances
Automatically sync Jira issues with other projects
Simplify collaboration on Jira by automating Jira issue synchronization in real-time for both cross-project (internal) and cross-company integrations. No need to manually copy, bulk clone, and update Jira issues.
Sync Jira issues without any platform restrictions
Synchronize projects between Jira Software, Service Management, and Work Management, whether the instances are on Cloud, Server, or Data Center. Backbone can sync Jira issues even behind strict firewalls.
Collaborate with complete privacy and flexibility
Ensure data privacy and sync flexibility by choosing the Jira issues, fields, comments, attachments, and workflows to sync. Complete control over data visibility and access gives the peace of mind your business requires.
Collaborate on Jira without borders! Backbone Issue Sync is the leading app for automated Jira to Jira issue synchronization across projects.
Request a demo of Backbone Issue Sync for Jira →
- Proven performance, scalability, & reliability thanks to thousands of enterprise installations
- Sync issues, fields, comments, & attachments
- Sync unlimited Jira projects & issues, even behind strict firewalls
- Complete privacy & security of the synced data
- Synchronize Jira Software, Jira Service Management, & Jira Work Management across Cloud, Server and Data Center installations
- Select Jira issue type (task, story, bug, epic) and map workflow
- Synchronize Jira project versions
- Sync Jira issue data uni-directionally or bi-directionally between Jira projects*
- Sync data via HTTP(S), file, & email
- Easy in-app troubleshooting
- Simple setup, configuration, & intuitive UI
If you have any questions, get in touch. We'd be happy to help!
*License required on all connected Jira systems
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Backbone Issue Sync for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
The synchronization UI gives you an overview of all your synchronizations, and shows whether they're active, or need troubleshooting, at a glance.