Backbone Issue Sync for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Jira to Jira integration - sync Jira issues across multiple Jira instances
Automatically sync Jira issues with other projects
Simplify collaboration by automating Jira to Jira issue synchronization in real-time for cross-team (internal) and cross-company (external) projects. No need to manually copy, bulk clone, and update Jira issues.
Sync Jira issues two-way, no platform restrictions
Connect Jira projects between Jira Software, Service Management, & Work Management, whether the instances are on Cloud or on premises. Sync unlimited Jira issues & changes bi-directionally, even behind strict firewalls!
Collaborate with complete privacy and flexibility
Ensure data privacy and flexibility by choosing the Jira issues types (bugs, epics, tasks), fields, comments, attachments, and workflows to sync via encrypted channels. Granular control over data visibility and access.
Collaborate on Jira without borders! Backbone Issue Sync is the leading app for automated Jira to Jira issue synchronization across projects.
Popular Use Cases:
- Improve Jira project management →
- Streamline customer service in JSM →
- Migrate to Jira Cloud in phases →
- Sync across two Jiras – Install Backbone on one →
- Proven performance, scalability, & reliability thanks to thousands of enterprise installations
- Sync unlimited Jira projects & issues, even behind strict firewalls
- Complete privacy, security, & visibility of the synced data
- Easy in-app troubleshooting
- Intuitive UI & simple setup & configuration
- Sync Jira issue data uni- or bi-directionally across Jira projects*
- Sync any type of Jira issues (task, story, bug, epic)
- Synchronize Jira project versions
- Sync data via HTTP(S), file, & email
If you have any questions, get in touch. We'd be happy to help!
*License required on all connected Jira systems
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Backbone Issue Sync for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
The synchronization UI gives you an overview of all your synchronizations, and shows whether they're active, or need troubleshooting, at a glance.