- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Simple gadget to better organize your filters
Too Many Filters?
Having difficulties finding your filters?
Categorise your filters
Organise and categorise your filters by arranging how you just want it to be
Place commonly used hyperlink in your dashboard
Create bookmarks that provides additional information to the viewers, such as tag labels or Descriptions and categorise them on your dashboards.
- Organise your filters to display what is needed in your dashboards
- Tidy up your dashboard and make it less messy
- Categorise filters into groups
- Adding alias to your filters to make it user friendly
- An alternative for Favorite Filters Gadget
Privacy and security
Menu Gadget integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read epics and their issues, and search for epics. Read issues from the Issues without epics category.
- View issue details.
- Read the details of issues, including Agile fields, and their estimations.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
Links Menu Gadgets allows you to organise related links in your project dashboard