Actions for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
Enhance the self-service capabilities of your Customer Portal. Let your customers perform additional actions and interact more
Adjust editing requests to the needs of customers
Set the configuration of Edit forms feature as you wish! Create a customized title and description to be displayed on the Customer Portal. Decide which fields and request types can be edited, when and by whom.
Let your customers edit requests
Display previously created Edit forms on the Customer Portal in a single view. Manage them freely and make editing requests easy.
Stay up-to-date with your customers' requests
Stay up to date with all the changes made by your customers in their requests. Thanks to internal comments, you will be able to see all the details of editing history. You will never miss a change again.
Looking to download our app? Take the next step by visiting our website's contact form and connecting with our sales team to get the best pricing and assistance for purchasing the app.
Let your users correct their errors and change the data in the requests at any time.
Actions will be perfect for companies that want to take care of their customers and engage them in some processes.
What exactly can you do with this app?
- Create multiple Edit forms that can be used by your customers to edit their requests freely on the Customer Portal
- Design a customized Edit form configuration for editing requests. Decide who and when can make changes
Note: Due to technical limitations, customers who have no Atlassian account won't be able to see the Edit forms on the Customer Portal. You can vote for the solution of the issue here, it is already on the roadmap and fix will be released soon.
Privacy and security
Actions for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Create, manage and delete customers and organizations.Add and remove customers and organizations from service desks.
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
This app is free for up to 10 users