The fastest, easiest way to create forms in Confluence
The fastest, easiest way to create forms in Confluence
Creating a new form is via the familiar process of creating a macro, giving the form a name, optional title and selecting simple options.
Creating forms in Confluence has literally never been easier! Simply drag and drop your fields, drag and drop to rearrange and you're good to go!
Once you save your form it is instantly available to view/make form submissions and is consistent with Confluence 'Atlassian User Interface' styling.
Easy Forms offers a very simple drag and drop interface to quickly both create forms, update forms and then report on the results. Other features include:
- Drag and drop to rearrange fields
- Fast editing of forms and updates
- Copy forms between pages
- Create form templates to drop into new pages
- The ability to control who can edit a form via Confluence's page permissions.
- A dynamic up to date report on form submissions.
- EMail notification of form submissions
- Confluence notifications of form submissions
- The ability to export form submissions in
- Easily remove submissions from a report
- Allow for single or multiple submissions per user.
- Predefined form field types including:
- Multiple Checkbox
- Multiple Choice
- Drop Down
- Website Address
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Section Titles
- Service Rocket Reporting Integration
- Hipchat notifications
|10 users$10||25 users$59||50 users$79||100 users$99||250 users$149||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian product. For example, if you have a Confluence license for 500 users, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Atlassian product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Artemis Software is a Top Vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.6.4 • Confluence Server 6.1.0 - 6.14.1 • Released 2018-03-18
Easy Forms was having an issue rendering correctly on a couple early versions of Confluence 6.1, 6.2. This update fixes that issue.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Easy Forms for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Easy Forms for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Easy Forms for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Easy Forms for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.