Smart Attachments for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Build attachment and document management system in Jira and categorize files for quick lookup
Keep files and documents within categories
Use categories to store attachments and documents based on their file formats, statuses, or objectives. Preserve documents with the entire hierarchy of revisions in issues.
Store project documents in the centralized storage
Keep the frequently used and updated files in the centralized project storage with the required structure. Let your teammates easily access them and modify them if needed.
Regulate read/write access to documents and files
Regulate the read/write access to specific categories for users, user groups and project roles in issues being in particular statuses.
Take your document management processes and workflows in Jira to the next level.
- documents and assets in categories
- file revisions under the parent document
- important project documents in the space storage
- categorization of attachments during upload
- validation of attachment-related rules in your workflows
- routine operations on documents on different workflow stages
- renaming of files and documents
- securing of private documents from other users
- sending documents to external stakeholders
- executing bulk operations on files
Submit your ideas on what to improve in the app!
Privacy and security
Manage schemes with categories and tailor their configuration to the actual processes within your team. Restrict access to categories for specific users, groups, or project roles.