Agile Reports and Gadgets
- Jira Software
Get burnup, burndown, velocity reports and dashboards for Scrum, Kanban, SAFe or LeSS. Advanced settings included
Get beyond standard Agile reports
With Kanban velocity and burnup charts, get reporting & forecasting that is missed in standard reports.
Easily switch among Story Points, Time Estimate, Issue Count.
All charts are available as reports on Jira dashboard.
Forecast delivery better. Play what-if scenarios
Use automatic forecasting based on min, max, average velocity. Use custom velocity or fixed delivery date.
Play with a scope. Filter scope using epics, release, or custom JQL. Apply dynamic scope changes.
Plenty of Agile charts. Advanced configuration
Use any entity above the Epic as a data source.
Show active and future sprints on the chart.
Include sub-tasks. Filter scope the way you want.
Use data export to create custom reports or share with stakeholders.
Check these gadgets and reports:
- Velocity chart for Scrum boards
- Velocity chart for Kanban boards
- Velocity chart for JQL filters
- Personal Velocity chart for Scrum boards
- Burnup chart for Scrum boards
- Burnup chart for Kanban boards
- Burnup chart for JQL filters
- Burnup chart for Initiatives
- Burndown chart for Scrum boards
- Burndown chart for Sprints
Want to have Agile reports embedded into Confluence pages? - Check out Agile Gadgets for Confluence
- multiple scrum and kanban boards, search filter, custom JQL, or any entity above the Epic as a data source
- velocity, burnup, and burndown for a cross-team, personal, sprint, release, epic, and custom scope level
- 8 sprint metrics breakdown by teams
- estimation in story points, time, issue count, business value, any numeric field
- what-if simulation and forecast based on scope, velocity and delivery date
- export to Excel, CSV, PDF, PNG
- dark theme support
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Agile Reports and Gadgets integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Team/Cross-team Velocity chart for Scrum boards