Time to SLA
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Best-selling SLA tracking app with solid configuration, reporting & search features
Easy to Define
Define and start tracking your SLAs in just a few minutes.
Start/end SLAs based on statuses, custom date fields and even comments.
Differentiate SLAs by priority or narrow down the scope using JQL functions.
Easy to Track
Track your SLAs with the customizable Time to SLA panel which displays colored metrics based on the SLA status.
See real time countdowns by using the Time to SLA custom fields.
Get notified when contract times are close.
Easy to Report
Use our built in reports and gadgets.
You can also create personalized reports with your own Jira filters using our handy JQL functions.
Best-selling SLA app for Jira trusted by thousands of customers in 70+ countries.
Define and start tracking service-level agreements (SLAs) and operational-level agreements (OLAs) in minutes.
Stay on track with the customizable panel which is colored based on the SLA status.
Don’t worry about missing a deadline as Time to SLA can send you Slack and email notifications, as well as fire an event to help boost customer satisfaction.
If your customers ask for dates instead of durations, you can assign date fields as negotiation dates.
You can also:
- Manage an unlimited number of SLAs
- Watch your SLAs with custom fields
- Customize an unlimited number of calendars for split working hours and recurring holidays
- See a real-time countdown timer on issues
- Get specific search results with JQL functions
- Monitor SLAs with reports and gadgets
- Use REST services to integrate
Request a free demo today!
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Time to SLA integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Discover just how Time to SLA can help you keep the promises that you make to your customers.