Time to SLA Plugin for Jira manages your SLAs
Time to SLA Plugin for Jira manages your SLAs
Simply define your SLAs according to issue events (status changes, resolution, reopening)
See SLA countdown showing the time left until target event.
Get notified if contract time is close.
You can use our built-in reports and gadgets, or create your own filters using our handy JQL functions.
- Custom fields
- Tab fields and panels
- Reports and gadgets
- Everything you need on Service Level Agreements
Thanks for your kind review Craig,
After SLA data updater scheduler task, we minimised this issue, however there is still more we should do.
Also, we are working on a bunch of new JQL functions (they will be shipped in less than a week) so that you'll be able to filter more. This will also lower the need to sort the field.
Thanks again for your review.
Hi Barbara,Thanks for your kind words, have a nice day.Best, Kubilay Karpat
We're happy to hear your appreciation on our app Time to SLA.
We'll always be responding fast, and implement according to your needs.
|10 users$10||25 users$150||50 users$275||100 users$500||250 users$1000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Snapbytes is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 7.2.0 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-05-16
Bug fixes and minor improvements
- Clone SLA is improved. Now you can clone notifications, pause states and reset conditions from the origin SLA.
- SLA Selection is now optional in TTS gadgets.
- Filter selection is added to SLA Success/Fail Counts Chart.
- Problems with SLA selection in gadgets are resolved.
- Time to SLA custom field was counting down while it is out of office hours.
- SLA notifier was giving errors when notify before duration included seconds.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Time to SLA via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Time to SLA. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Time to SLA begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Time to SLA versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.