WBS Gantt-Chart - Enterprise Project Management for Jira
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Visualize success! See your plans clearly with the Jira Gantt chart plugin designed for busy project management professionals
Point. Click. Plan. It’s That Easy.
A powerful and intuitive tool for managing resources across teams and projects. Instantly see and manage dependencies. Drag and drop tasks to make changes. And save your changes to Jira with just a click.
Fast, intuitive, and packed with features, WBS Gantt-Chart is built for demanding PMOs. Whether your project has 10 issues or 10,000, you’ll enjoy ultra-fast load times and a robust suite of management tools.
Powerful Microsoft Project Alternative
If you like using MS Project, you’ll love using WBS Gantt-Chart. It gives you a familiar interface, plus tools to import/export MS Project tasks, dependencies, and task structures, with full support for Jira workflows.
Turn Jira into a powerful alternative to Microsoft Project!
- Visual project planning with the best Jira Gantt chart
- Add dependencies and edit them with a drag-and-drop interface
- Point and click to modify schedules, and dependent issues update automatically
- Smart workload allocation with resource monitoring
- Low stress and delay-free responsive working environment
- Critical path view
- Baseline plan tracking
- 4 types of task links
- Auto-calculated project completion %
- Delayed task alerts
- Sorting the display order of issues
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
WBS Gantt-Chart - Enterprise Project Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Gantt Chart: Create a complete Gantt chart from a Jira project, Jira filters, or from scratch. Each bar on the Gantt chart represents a Jira issue while arrows in between the bars represent task dependencies.