Scroll Viewport for Confluence
Publish your Confluence documentation as a help center: customize the theme & domain, version content & integrate with other tools
Write in Confluence, publish it as a help center
Use Scroll Viewport to transform your documentation in Confluence as a searchable, easy to navigate help center that can be restricted or available publicly to users.
Launch your own help center in minutes
The pre-built Help Center theme lets you create a branded help center that offers proactive support to your users when and where they need it.
Customize and integrate your help center
Stay true to your online brand: connect to a custom domain, customize look and feel, and integrate with several support, tracking, and user feedback tools that equip you to serve your customers better.
ℹ️ Scroll Viewport is part of Scroll for Confluence, a collection of Confluence apps that let you manage and publish your team’s content and documentation.
Get started | Book a demo | Example Help Centers
Scroll Viewport lets you transform your documentation in Confluence into a public or restricted online help center for your users – no coding needed.
- Transform Confluence content into an online help center with a few clicks.
- Customize design, navigation and layout to offer an experience that is true to your brand. Apply custom CSS or JS to extend your customization even further.
- Integrate with analytics tools and support systems that empower you to extend Scroll Viewport’s capabilities and make smarter business decisions.
- Embed in-app help into your app so users get the help they need without leaving your app.
- Publish versioned, translated and conditional content to your help center with Scroll Documents.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Scroll Viewport for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Scroll Viewport transforms your documentation in Confluence into a beautifully styled help center that is available publicly or behind a login for your users.