- Public Java API for Scroll Viewport,
- ability to see all viewports using a particular theme in global theme list.
- Viewport no longer prepends an extra base URL so users can log in from a Viewport page when using SSO,
- $language.name shows complete language name in a language picker.
- Saving a viewport in global configuration partially fails when lacking space admin permissions,
- It is possible to save Viewport configuration without any content type selected,
- Error in browser console in actions from other apps.
Please read the full Scroll Viewport 2.13.0 release notes to find out more information.