Build Status Image for Bamboo
This add-on adds a simple servlet that renders the build status information (i.e. SUCCESS, FAILED) as a .png image. This allows the developers to embed such status image on their project sites, README files and similar to show the project current status.
To embed the status on your page you need to add following HTML snippet to it:
...where PROJ is the key of your Bamboo project, and PLAN is the key of the plan you are interested in.
There are no additional screenshots.
Updated compatibility to Bamboo v6.4
Support is not available for this app.
Version 1.0 • Bamboo Server 5.0 - 6.4.2 • Released 2013-09-06
1.0 Initial release
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Build Status Image for Bamboo via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Bamboo instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.