- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Transfer and sync OTRS tickets with Jira issues
Create an OTRS Ticket in Jira
After configuring the "Create Otrs Ticket" post-function, you can create OTRS Tickets from Jira.
Create a Jira Issue from OTRS
After configuring OTRS with the configuration wizard or manually, you can create Jira Issue from OTRS.
Linking between Jira and OTRS
In the OTRS ticket a link points to the corresponding Jira issue and vice versa.
- Create a new Jira issue from OTRS ticket
- Link shared tickets
- Map OTRS ticket fields to Jira issue fields
- Synchronise fields on update
- bidirectional sharing of comments
- Automatically resolve OTRS tickets by resolving Jira issues
- Automatically close Jira issue by closing OTRS ticket
Note: Package consists of two component. The Jira plugin has to be installed via Universal Plugin Manager (UPM). The OTRS package is available for download via our documentation site and can be installed as a normal OTRS package. Licence check is handled from the Jira side.
This add-on provides creation of tickets and comments in OTRS from within Jira. It is compatible with Jira 7 or newer and OTRS 4 or newer. In addition to this, the licensing API for the OTRS Package is included in this add-on.
Privacy and security
Create an OTRS comment from within Jira