GoEdit - Simply edit attachments!
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Simply edit attachments in Confluence with a single click, using business applications like Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Make attachment editing a one-click task!
Zero-Configuration and native integration let you edit attachments within seconds with just on click right out of your browser!
Save time and increase user acceptance
Edit your attachments 5x faster with GoEdit - your team will love it!
Try the GoEdit Online-Demo!
Terminal Server Compatible
GoEdit supports terminal server environments with multiple desktop sessions like Windows Remote Desktop Services and Citrix XenApp.
★★★ 🏆 Atlassian Partner Award for Top New Vendor ★★★
See GoEdit-Homepage for more details
Not time to evaluate? Try GoEdit via the Online-Demo!
Simplify your Confluence and Jira
- Save time, simplify workflows and increase the acceptance of your wiki.
- Flatten your learning curve for beginners
- Increased wiki acceptance - work with familiar applications
Built-in Attachment Lock
- free built-in checkout feature protects attachments against concurrent editing
- avoid the risk of users running in file update conflicts
- no additional pricy AddOns needed
Easy Setup & Run
- Installation via Windows Installer Package (MSI)
- simple rollout to all company clients via Group Policy or software deployment
- works in terminal server environments like Windows Remote Desktop Services and Citrix XenApp.
- Zero-Configuration - GoEdit simply works!
- Bob Swift Excel for Confluence integration displays Excel attachments in Confluence pages and allows updating them using GoEdit.
Edit Attachments directly by hovering over an attachment link