Version 1.1.2 • Released 2013-06-04 • No Vendor Support • Paid via Vendor • Commercial
- fixing issue where file could stay locked when clicking cancel
- avoid applet-caching bugs with the new 1.1.0 release
IMPORTANT!: Do not upgrade from 1.0.x right away, since you will need to get a new license before (for free). See Upgrade-Notes below.
Feature Spotlight: Arsenale Lockpoint
We care about customer feedback and are happy to announce that the most requested feature has been finally implemented into GoEdit: Anti-Concurrent-Editing-Protection. GoEdit makes editing attachments so easy, it's obvious that you need something to avoid concurrent editing conflicts.
Arsenale Lockpoint provides attachment locking in Confluence not only for GoEdit but for anything else integrating Arsenale Lockpoint. And the best thing is, you most probably have Arsenale Lockpoint installed.
You can still use GoEdit without AL, since the integration is optional. But we recommend it for most of our customers, especially the enterprise customers.
We care about your experience without frustration
You want to try GoEdit right away? You don't need to send us your Domain/Port or anything. Just install it in your Confluence administration and use the free 30-day-trial-license attached to this Email. No hassle, no setup, no communication.
- Arsenale Lockpoint integration for the protection against concurrent editing
- Refined-Theme support
- Official Confluence 5 support
- Delaying inline-editing-popup for one second
- New licensing system: No need for sending us your domains for trial-licenses anymore (please see upgrade notes below)
- Reworked and polished theming overall
- Much better Custom-Theme integration
- Supporting very long Domain-Names
- Fixed an issue with inline-editing where the wrong version (always version 1) of the attachment has been edited, instead the most recent one.
- Sometimes GoEdit did not start, due to HTML escaping in Velocity. We have chosen a more robust implementation here.
- Visual glitches with custom themes
Notes to UpgradersIMPORTANT
- Every upgrader, customer or trial-user needs to replace their current license due to changes on the license system.
- For trial-users: Re-Request a new license under http://kontextwork.de/goedit/try. As a small gift, we reset the clock - you have another 30 days of testing.
- For customers: Please re-request a license (for free) under http://kontextwork.de/goedit/buy . As a small gift for the effort, we reset the clock for you, too: You will receive updates for 1 year from now on again.
- The official support for Confluence 4.0.x and 4.1.x has been dropped starting with GoEdit 1.1.0
Arsenale Lockpoint integration
- If you have Arsenale Lockpoint installed already and you upgrade GoEdit, you need to restart the Confluence Server in order to get the integration running.
- If you install Arsenale Lockpoint after upgrading GoEdit, you need to restart the Confluence Server.
- You will see a small lock on the right when you start editing an attachment. This indicates that the anti-concurrent integration is active and working.