Advanced Codeblocks for Confluence
The App renders and visualizes different codeblocks with replaced variables based on your templates from any source
Store your configuration files centrally
Move your infrastructure configuration to Confluence with ease and feed your templates with variables for your different systems.
Loved by humans and robots
Download your code in different settings. Highlight your code with syntax-highlighting and different themes and discover more features like copy to clipboard.
Remote templates supported via http
Store your templates where you want and load them from any source as long as they are accessible via http. Basic Auth and https supported.
🛎 Read our Server and DC/Cloud Future statement
Use the Advanced Codeblocks Single for:
- inserting single code-snippet on a page without variable replacements.
Use the Advanced Codeblock s Multi for:
- inserting the config-block and template with variable replacements on a page.
Use the Advanced Codeblocks Multi Remote for:
- inserting the config-block with variable replacements on a page but your template from any source like GitHub, Bitbucket or your private Webserver.
The common features are:
- expand or collapse the codeblocks you want to see or not
- Get what you need! Use the Download Feature to:
- Show or hide download links
- Download via secure HTTP REST API
- Color your code with syntax-highlighting
- more than 150 programming languages
- Automatic language detection supported
- Detected language displayed
- Choose your style out of four themes
- copy to clipboard
- Data Center approved and Read-only mode supported
- Respects the Allowlist
Privacy and security
Select between the Advanced Codeblocks or the Advanced Codeblocks Remote according to which you want to use.