- [AC-15] Remove ContentPropertyManager and read MacroData directly from page Object (XHTMLContent)
- [AC-14] Macros should respect OutBound Whitelist
- [AC-13] Confluence 7.1 and 7.2 with Java 11 Compatibility
- [AC-17] Confluence 6.13 Server and Data Center Enterprise Release Compatibility
- [AC-16] Detect browser timeZone if none specified and support short TZ like HST for Pacific/Honolulu
- Confluence Outbound Whitelist is now enforced! Meaning the Advanced Remote Codeblocks Macro now can only download remoteFiles if the URL is allowed by the Confluence Administrator in the Whitelist ([AC-14]).