Documents for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
A Document Management System (DMS) that allows storing your files in Jira in an easy, structured and secured way
Make the project documents accessible to the team
The app extends the Jira projects by adding a new tab named "Documents". On this tab the project members can post and access the documents related to the project along with their metadata.
Keep the documents centralized and well organized
The flexible folders hierarchy allows you to efficiently organize the posted documents. The multiple layouts and visualization modes assure an easy navigation.
Link the documents and folders to Jira issues
The users can link documents and folders to Jira issues (and vice-versa), thus making them available in their work-items via Jira issue screen of the standard and next-gen projects.
This app lets you manage and store files in Jira on a project level. It adds an additional tab named Documents to the project dashboard where you can post documents related to that project, making them available to other project members.
All the files that you attach along with their metadata are stored in your Jira Cloud instance.
- Folders hierarchy
- Documents of type File (a file that you upload) and URL (link to remote file or web-page)
- Document metadata (Title, Description, Revision Number, etc)
- Link documents to Jira issues and vice-versa
- Lock/Unlock editing
- Document search
- System-wide Permissions Control
- Upload files with drag & drop
- Utility for Bulk Upload / Import and for Migration from Jira Server
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Documents for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
The Documents tab of a project with Split Pane Layout and Icons View showing the content of two different folders side-by-side.