Issue Templates for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Create issues from Jira templates using dynamic variables. Clone the whole epics with sub-tasks, related issues, and more
Autofill Jira issues using flexible templates
Enter a value once and use it in multiple places thanks to variables. Copy various elements including the Issue Checklist. Auto-complete visible fields, copy the rest in the background to minimize the ticket form.
Automate the creation of recurring Jira issues
Copy initiatives, epics with stories, sub-tasks and others. Recreate linked issues. Clone custom hierarchies defined in Advanced Roadmaps. Apply a template to an existing issue, on a transition or using Jira Automation.
Calculate Jira fields whilst creating an issue
Use Smart Defaults to inherit field values from parent issues, such as components, versions, etc. Calculate Date fields based on the current time. Automatically assign task to the project lead or user creating issue.
Get all repetitive tasks generated in just a few clicks.
Here’s what you can do with Issue Templates for Jira:
- Copy epic with stories, sub-tasks, and linked issues to a selected project
- Auto-complete fields whilst creating an issue
- Use variables to add dynamic content to your templates
- Use data from variables in nested issues
- Hide fields on the Create screen and let the app fill the values in the background
- Automate templating by adding an Apply template post function to your workflow
- Apply a template to an existing Jira ticket to add predefined sub-tasks or linked issues
- Configure custom hierarchy levels in Advanced Roadmaps such as Legends, and Initiatives, and use templates to fill in the plans
- Fill up fields automatically by inheriting values from parent issues
- Calculate Date fields using smart expressions
- Copy checklists from Issue Checklist for Jira
Privacy and security
Issue Templates for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
This app is free for up to 10 users