Jul 1, 2022
- With a new :type syntax you can define 4 additional types of dynamic variables:
- :paragraph (Multi line text field)
- :date (Date piker)
- :datetime (Date time picker)
- :user (User picker)
Learn how to use it watching a short video
Apr 22, 2022
- Fields that aren't present in the Create issue dialog but are present in the template are also copied after the issue is created.
- When a component or version is copied and the option is missing in the target project, it is created automatically.
- If a field is on Create screen, it is copied when an issue is created (no additional updates are required), and it will be present in issue created event in automation.
Dec 10, 2021
- Dynamic variables have become easier to use in secondary templates for complex definitions, e.g. [Select|optionA|optionB|optionC]* defined in primary template, now it is enough to refer to the variable with the simple [Select] command in the secondary templates.