Issue Templates for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Use templates to create consistent Jira issues and the whole Epics in no time. Reduce repetitive work for your team
Automatically create Jira issues and structures
Create complex epics with subtasks. Display relations between them. Autofill common fields on issues. Apply templates to existing tickets to standardize their content. Reduce mistakes with dynamic variables.
Calculate field values with Smart Defaults
Copy field values from parent issues to subtasks. Calculate the Date fields based on the current time. Automatically assign tasks to the project lead or the appropriate team member. Ensure data consistency on tickets.
Automate events in Jira with templates
Use Jira automation to apply templates automatically to your newly created issues. Trigger specific events in Jira using external software. Integrate with popular systems, such as Zapier, Jenkins, or Bitbucket.
If you need more information, book a 1:1 demo session with one of our support experts. We’re always happy to answer your questions!
Issue Templates lets you create tasks and the whole Epic structure in just a few clicks. Read more about the app’s functionalities in the documentation:
- Recreate Jira issues along with their fields and structure
- Clone the whole structures, including epics, sub-tasks, and linked issues
- Auto-complete fields whilst creating issues
- Activate applying templates to newly created tickets
- Trigger automated task creation after specific actions
- Instantly fill in subtasks’ fields by inheriting values from parent issues
- Calculate Date fields to reduce errors
- Benefit from Jira administration tools like JQL searcher
We encourage you to discover additional materials about Issue Templates for Jira:
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Issue Templates for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
This app is free for up to 10 users