Canned Responses Pro Templates for Jira
Dynamic templates, customizable signatures, and automated actions for efficient service desk teams
Trigger an automatic sequence of actions with your templates.
Thanking a customer, for example, can automatically close the issue and transition it to “done”. Create automated actions that suit your specific processes.
Bring your Canned Responses Pro templates to life with attachments for more detailed instructions.
Attachments can be of various file types, such as images, GIFs, videos, PDFs, and more.
Additional features include:
- Rich text formatting – links, images, code, etc with no markup needed.
- Content-aware Macros – for dynamic data from issue ($reporterName$, $issuePriority$, $currentUserName$, $global_signature$ for example).
- Improved organization – folders and starred templates.
- Auto-populating Signatures – fully customizable.
- Advanced permissions and visibility Scopes – at a global, project, group, and personal level with access restrictions too.
- Power-user features:
- Quick toolbar for one-click use.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Browser extension for deep integration with Jira editors.
- Description field templates – for PMs, Scrum Masters, etc.
- Legacy Automation support - "Add canned response" action.
- Backups – Export/Import.
- Server to Cloud Migration – use built-in Server templates on your Cloud instance.
Suggest features – we love implementing user ideas!
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Canned Responses Pro Templates for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Canned Responses Pro adds an additional comment box to every Jira issue.