SSL for Confluence
Having trouble connecting Confluence to LDAPS, a mail server, or a different Atlassian product over SSL? Sick and tired of keytool import statements? Then this plugin is for you. It offers a simple admin UI for connecting to another resource over SSL.
Please note that this plugin does not cover the use-case of running Conflunce over SSL; it's limited to importing SSL certs from other sites.
There are no additional screenshots.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Find out how this app works.
Collaborative documentation platform hosted by this vendor.
Community discussions connect you to the vendor and other customers who use this app.
Version 1.0 • Confluence Server 3.0 - 5.7.4 • Released 2012-02-24
This is an initial release.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate SSL for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.