Reports on Jira Service Desk SLA Metrics with full control over filtering parameters
Get your SLA Metric data as a detailed list report with full control over filter parameters or get Success Ratio Report grouped by any field or date interval.
Define custom date intervals based on created, updated, resolved date and even SLA Stop Date. Get duration values in any format like days, hours, minutes, seconds or readable formats like HH:MM:ss.
Export your data as an Excel file for further processing or get complete report data via REST for integrations.
- Service Desk Reporter
- ... gives you detailed listing on SLA metrics of Jira Service Desk full control over filter parameters
- … allows use of custom date intervals based on created, updated, resolved date and even SLA Stop Date.
- … can prepare cross-project reports if the same SLA metric is used in more than one project..
- List Report
- … shows SLA Status and SLA Result for each issue with goal duration, elapsed duration, remaining duration, SLA Start Time and SLA Stop Time.
- … allows selecting which format to use for report output.
- Day, Hour, Minute, Second format can be used for comparison and calculations.
- DD:HH:mm:ss, HH:mm:ss and basic formats can be used for easy readability
- ... allows adding issue fields to report
- … data can be exported as an Excel file or can be accessed via REST.
- Success Ratio Report
- ... can calculate success rates based on SLA success and breach counts.
- ... can group success ratio by any field or date interval.
|10 users$10||25 users$80||50 users$100||100 users$150||250 users$300||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
OBSS is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 18.104.22.168 • Jira Server 7.2.0 - 7.6.1 • Released 2017-12-11
Success Ratio Report
This new release introduces the Succcess Ratio report which allows you to report on your success ratios grouped by any issue field or date interval.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Service Desk Reporter via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Service Desk Reporter. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Service Desk Reporter begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Service Desk Reporter versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.