Run Squish GUI Tests
Squish Runner task plugin allows to configure and run Squish GUI Tests on remote and local agents. Plugin allows for registering new AUT and automatic starting squishserver.
Plugin generates detailed HTML Report with all test steps, verification. Report includes images taken during GUI Tests execution.
After GUI Tests are done user get information which GUI Tests are PASS, which are FAIL. Additionally Test Case duration is displayed. The plugin support Test Quarantine functionality.
Squish Runner plugin provides a seamless Squish GUI Testing integration with Bamboo. It allows to add one or multiple Squish Runner tasks to a Bamboo Job and execute Squish GUI tests on designated local or remote agents. After execution is done, Squish results are aggregated and added to the test results for the whole Bamboo Plan. Additionally, Artifacts for Squish tests (Squish XML results and HTML Report) are stored to allow efficient defect troubleshooting.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.9 • Bamboo Server 5.3 - 6.3.1 • Released 2016-10-07
- Build with recent Squish Java Support Library
- Fixed typos
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Squish GUI Testing via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Bamboo instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Squish GUI Testing versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.