Synchronize settings among repos and projects
Will Synchronize a configured set of parameters, like hooks settings, among projects and repositories. So that the settings of one repo can be applied to all repos.
Tomas Bjerre provides support for this app.
Version 1.9 • Bitbucket Server 4.0.0 - 5.7.0 • Released 2016-10-15
Optimizing batch sync
Optimizing batch sync.
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Settings Synchronizer for Bitbucket via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Bitbucket instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Settings Synchronizer for Bitbucket versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.