High performance error tracking and monitoring
With a few lines of code or config changes, errors, complete stack traces, trends and affected user reports will quickly fill up your dashboard.
Reduce the noise. Errors get queued, de-duped & grouped. Setup real-time alerts, daily summaries or chat & issue tracker alerts - you're in control.
Error tracking for web and mobile application developers at companies like Mixpanel, Heroku, Twilio, ESPN, Adobe and more. Support for 15+ languages. With a few lines of code you will quickly see, errors, stack traces, trends and affected users. Reduce the noise. Errors get queued, de-duped, grouped. Alerts, daily summaries or chat & issue tracker integrations. Drill down to the root cause with local variables in stack traces and source map support etc.
"Rollbar provides me peace of mind about the stability of 50+ games and billions of requests. More coding, less troubleshooting (error aggregation, deploy history + affected users). They're my DevOps insurance policy.”
– Ethan Kennerly, Engineer @ Lumosity
"Rollbar has been a great tool for helping us track and fix bugs. We're able to fix issues before users even notice. We highly recommend Rollbar to all our developer friends.”
– Brandon Leonardo, CTO @ Instacart
Rollbar provides support for this app.
Bitbucket Cloud • Released 2016-08-25
Required scopes changed
Required scopes changed:
- Added: ACCOUNT, ISSUE:WRITE, REPOSITORY, TEAM
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Rollbar for Bitbucket.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.