Data-based, Actionable Insight
Data-based, Actionable Insight
14 charts can be created in minutes, saved and easily shared with others
The real-time charts, reading data directly from Jira, created in minutes, easily shared with team and stakeholders for the rest of the project.
Use your team's data to forecast the range of possible project end-dates and see how it changes over time.
Replace long-winded project updates with this far more transparent and understandable summary.
Charts are actionable, users can click through to the underlying issues within Jira.
We need visuals to be more than just pretty pictures, they should enable us to explore the underlying data seamlessly.
SenseAdapt provides 14 real-time visual reports that enable Agile teams to deliver more value by adopting key Agile principles of real-time, empirical, visual feedback.
Adopt a data-based coaching approach to enable teams to identify improvements and enhance psychological safety.
Engage stakeholders with more transparent, understandable and intriguing visualisations, like the burn-up ‘landing zone’ and Backlog map. This animated version of the burn-up tells the story of the project.
Actionable charts enable team members to click through to underlying issues.
We want to reclaim metrics from their often toxic association with Governance and Project Management and give them back to the team, as an important tool.
Charts provide ‘situational awareness’ for the team.
Extract value from the data your teams already have in Jira.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
SenseAdapt provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2017-04-29
SenseAdapt - more charts and a better UI
This new release of SenseAdapt includes 14 charts, up from the initial 5 charts and we continue to add new charts. Your subscription will include future charts.
We have also completely overhauled the user interface.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate SenseAdapt.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.