Simplified helpdesk for sites and apps. Email - Social - Chat - Integrated
Manage all of your email, social, and SMS mobile messages in one shared inbox. Collaborate as a team using private notes, customizable tags, automatic workflows, canned responses, and see what other teammates are doing.
Help customers faster with embeddable live chat. Automatically message customers with targeted content via pre-defined rules. See what customers are doing in real time. Designed to help you engage and convert customers!
Collaborate with teammates on important customer messages in your Stride rooms. One click access to Re:amaze so you can reply to customers quickly. See both customer and staff messages in real time.
Re:amaze for Stride is designed to keep you and your team informed on all incoming messages from all connected channels. Experience Re:amaze notifications directly in your Stride room so your team never misses out important customer conversations. Collaborate with your team directly in Stride before responding to customers in Re:amaze. Connect your Re:amaze brands to separate Stride rooms for easier notifications management!
- Social media support SMS and MMS support
- Integrated Chat Proactive engagement with Reamaze Cues
- Real time customer monitoring
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Hosted and public Help Sites
- Multi-brand management
- CRM and contact management
- Team collaboration and staff notes
- Events tracking
- Automated workflows
- Customizable email templates
- Automatic collision detection
- Notifications, tags, and filters
- Response templates
- Conversation permalinks
- Roles and permissions
- Advanced reporting
- Plug-and-play embed builder
- iOS and Android apps
Reamaze provides support for this app.
Stride Cloud • Released 2018-03-20
Minor version update
Minor version update
- Log into your Stride instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Reamaze for Stride.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.