Track your time on issues, divide your work, take breaks
Plugin allows you to start 30 minutes timer on given issues. When work is started plugin will add proper worklog automatically.
Check history of your timers and timeboxes. Start new timer when work is done.
For each thirty minutes work on issue the Timeboxing will set five minutes break.
You can track your efficiency by looking at the history of the issues you’ve worked on.
Once you’ve finished working on an issue the add-on will show you the list of more tasks that you can start working on. List is based on predefined priority setting.
Essential information and links:
- User guide.
- Plugin home page.
- News and updates for all Addonrock plugins.
- Need help or feature request? Raise support ticket.
- Other plugins.
With our addon you can divide your tasks into manageable chunks by setting up 30-minute timers.
The Timeboxing Timer will indicate the time you’ve worked on an issue so you can keep track on your progress. You can track your efficiency by looking at the history of the issues you’ve worked on.
All your work will be logged automatically into the Jira worklogs. At the same time once you’ve finished working the add-on will pull out list a of issues that still require your attention.
List is based on a predefined criterion (priority descending, remaining estimate ascending, random issue). Then you can choose the next issue from the list and start logging the work on the next task.
Add a star to your work in Jira with our Timeboxing plugin!
Addonrock provides support for this app.
Version 1.1.0-jira-ge7.4 • Jira Server 7.4.0 - 7.7.0 • Released 2017-07-26
Jira 7.4 compatibility and addon if free
- [PFJ-29] - Jira 7.4 compatibility
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Timeboxing via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Timeboxing versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.