Download all attachments at once from all issues in search results. Save them as a zip file on a hard drive sorted by issue keys
Just export your search result using our custom Export->Attachments menu item. You will see custom screen that allow you to filter attachments and choose folder structure to saved them.
Or integrate with our REST API
Refine your search, check our other plugin: Search Attachments for attachments search engine for Jira.
Use our custom field to download your issue attachments directly from dashboards, Confluence or list search results.
Take advantage of build in filtering by extension option.
Choose folder structure to automatically arrange your files before downloading them.
Essential information and links:
- User guide.
- Plugin home page.
- News and updates for all Addonrock plugins.
- Need help or feature request? Raise support ticket.
Download attachments from issues in three straightforward steps:
- Search for issues in navigator.
- Open Export menu and choose Attachments view.
- Download all attachments at once from all issues, grouped by issues keys.
- Use our custom field to download your issue attachments directly from Jira dashboards, Confluence or list search results.
- Download attachments from your custom scripts or other plugin using our REST API
Refine your search results, check our other plugin: Search Attachments for powerful attachments search engine inside Jira.
|10 users$10||25 users$30||50 users$60||100 users$120||250 users$180||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Addonrock is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.3.1 • Jira Server 6.4.1 - 7.6.1 • Released 2017-07-05
Compatibility with Jira 7.4.0
Release Notes - CP - Download Atachments 4 Jira - Version 1.3.1 Story
- [CPDA4J-59] - Compatibility with Jira 7.4.0
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Download Attachments via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Download Attachments. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Download Attachments begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Download Attachments versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.