Staffing Timeline plugin allows you to plan work on projects, vacation, or any other activities including resource allocation
Create macro for setting up your employees activities/projects by days and hours. View results of your planning on the timeline and check progress of each activity.
Set up working and non-working days when planning your activities. You can enter both start and end date or you may enter start date and number of working hours and program will calculate the end date for you!
You can export data from a chart to Excel file. You can send generated excel to people who do not have access to the page with staffing timeline macro and show them results of your planning.
Planning the work of employees is one of the most important stages of each project. Every manager holding Staffing Timeline can easily plan the work of his employees on projects, which will result in better development of the company.
Staffing Timeline is an ideal tool for long-term planning of work and holidays. The activity can be planned with precision to an hour or rounded up to the full days. Everything without a single edit on the page!
You can set up non-working days, both globally and for a particular macros, and put them on the timeline.
Just one click allows you to export data to an Excel file, which you can share with your colleagues.
In Staffing Timeline, you can also manage editing restrictions to prevent people from editing your timeline.
Work planning is one of the most critical and essential parts of every project. So start using Staffing Timeline and make your work easier! Become planning expert!
Try it now!
Write to us at: email@example.com
|10 users$10||25 users$20||50 users$50||100 users$100||250 users$200||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Transition Technologies PSC is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.1.1 • Confluence Server 5.3 - 6.6.1 • Released 2017-11-29
- Fixed issue with Confluence version 5.4.4
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Staffing Timeline via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Staffing Timeline. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Staffing Timeline begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Staffing Timeline versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.