Unleash the full potential of Jira with application workflow and integration from Azuqua
Leverage existing logic and mapping for quick deployment. All you need to do is configure, click “save” and turn it on.
Don’t settle for rigid apps. Customize workflows to fit your business needs. No coding required.
More than just data sync. Add rules, logic, notifications, and other applications into your workflow all within a simple UI.
With Azuqua for Jira & Smartsheet you can…
- Automate Jira and Smartsheet tasks in minutes.
- Visual process designer eliminates manual tasks by automating business-critical workflow between Jira in minutes.
- Keep Jira and Smartsheet data in sync.
- Monitor and synchronize new and changed data across Jira and other applications to ensure one version of the truth.
- Integrate Jira, Smartsheet, and other applications.
- Define workflows that automate business rules between Jira and other applications.
Azuqua for Jira includes…
- FLO Designer
- A visual drag-and-drop workflow builder using a pre-defined integrations and logic functions.
- FLO Manager
- A workspace for workflow collaboration and administration.
- FLO Store
- A community library of best practice workflows.
This app is sold by a third-party vendor.Contact the vendor to evaluate or purchase this app.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
Azuqua, Inc. provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2015-11-03
Azuqua for Jira: Smartsheet supports workflow between Jira, Smartsheet, and more