All your data. In Confluence. In real time
All your data. In Confluence. In real time
Show data as a chart using the Confluence Chart macro. Or show data as a table with all customization options available with Common table capabilities.
Supports JDBC compliant databases: MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MySQL. Data from multiple data sources can be combined on the same page. Flexible options for configuring data sources.
Use Macro Security for Confluence to control who can create SQL based content. Content, once created by an authorized user, can be viewed by anybody with view rights. Datasource specific restrictions provide flexibility.
Ideal for generating Business Intelligence (BI) reports from external data within Confluence.
Works best with:
- Run Self-Service Reports for Confluence
- Scripting for Confluence
- Cache for Confluence
- Macro Security for Confluence
Display results from a SQL query. Data from one or more result sets are formatted and typically displayed as a table. This enables dynamic data to be easily displayed on pages together with documentation and other data. Integrate business intelligence reports with your other collaborative data.
- Supports JDBC compliant databases, like MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Supports multiple data sources.
- Supports Common table capabilities: advanced sorting, row highlighting, and column totals & styles.
- Works with the Chart Macro for data visualization.
- Enabled for Macro Security for Confluence to control use.
|10 users$10||25 users$90||50 users$150||100 users$300||250 users$450||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons (an Appfire company) is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 8.5.0 • Confluence Server 5.10.0 - 6.8.0 • Released 2017-12-06
Added avgIgnoreZero column calculation and other fixes.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate SQL for Confluence (Express Edition) via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for SQL for Confluence (Express Edition). You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. SQL for Confluence (Express Edition) begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older SQL for Confluence (Express Edition) versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.