All your data — displayed lightning fast
Cached content displays immediately so users do not have to wait for expensive rendering of complex macros or accessing external data like SQL queries. Reduces server load by avoiding excessive rendering requests.
Cached content can optionally be added to the Confluence search index. This means that users can find material included from SQL queries or other external sources.
The Future macro renders the body in the background allowing the rest of the page content to display immediately. It is used to improve display performance when pages contain longer running macros. Watch the video!
Cache for Confluence improves performance for accessing dynamic data and works best with:
Caches the rendered contents of the body of this macro. Useful when using macros that might be slow to render content, but where it does not really need to be dynamically generated for each and every request. Cache will be refreshed if the body of the macro changes or if there are attachment changes. The cache applies to all users that view the page. The cached content can optionally be indexed for Confluence search.
The Future Macro renders the macro body in the background allowing the rest of the page content to display immediately. It is used to improve display performance when pages contain longer running rendering macros. This is an extension of an older, unsupported macro provided by Atlassian. Now fully supported and moving forward!
|10 users$10||25 users$120||50 users$200||100 users$400||250 users$600||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons (an Appfire company) is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Find out how this app works.
Collaborative documentation platform hosted by this vendor.
Community discussions connect you to the vendor and other customers who use this app.
Version 7.7.0 • Confluence Server 5.9.1 - 6.7.2 • Released 2017-08-11
Future macro inter-operability improvements
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Cache for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Cache for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Cache for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Cache for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.