Updated Chinese translation and Marketplace integration
Jitter - Social Collaboration for JIRAVersion history
- Version 2.1.4 • Released 2013-08-01 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 2.1.3 • Released 2013-07-29 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Added Chinese translations
- Version 2.1.2 • Released 2013-07-26 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Improved i18n support and various small improvements
- Version 2.0.2 • Released 2013-01-31 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 2.0 • Released 2012-10-23 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNever miss an important conversation again
Users can now receive an email notification when mentioned in a post. Mentioning another user has also been made easier with autocomplete.
Enrich your content with Wiki syntax
With built in wiki syntax support, users can customize their posts with syntax that they are already accustomed to in JIRA or Confluence.
Quickly share your content
Using the new ShareBox, users can quickly post to any project, or globally to the timeline, from the same place.
Configure Jitter to your organization needs
Configuration options have also been improved so you can configure the plugin better to your liking and needs. Available configurations in Jitter 2.0 include project role permissions and the ability to turn on or off features like notifications and issue likes.
Other features and improvements:
- Getting Started page, a quick guide and introduction to Jitter
- Path, a quick way to link to a page within JIRA in a post
- Version 1.1.3 • Released 2012-08-13 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 1.1.2 • Released 2012-07-11 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
This minor release adds the ability for users to access documentation, provide feedback, and contact support.
- Version 1.1.1 • Released 2012-06-27 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
This release fixes minor look and feel compatibility problems with JIRA 5.0.4+. In addition, a link to remove a post hasn been added to the detail pages.
- [JITTER-34] - Like inline view breaks issue view in JIRA 5.0.5
- [JITTER-35] - Add the ability to remove a post from the post detail page
- Version 0.6 • Released 2012-07-11 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
This release brings the main features from Jitter for JIRA 5.x to JIRA 4.4.4+. The major feature is the Timeline. It might work with older JIRA versions but has not been tested. If you try it on an older version, make sure it has a recent version of the Activy Objects plugin.
Note that many features are not supported as JIRA 4.4 does not provide the integration points neccessary to make the features work. Notably, the Activity Streams provider is not supported.
- Version 1.1 • Released 2012-05-28 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialJitter 1.1 adds the ability to like issues, configure Activity Streams and Permissions.Issue Likes is a social enhancement of issues. Making it possible to express interest in an issue and to learn which other users are interested in it. Issue Likes appear on the Activity Stream and can be access on the Issue Page.Permissions have also been enhanced by allowing administrators to select which project roles can access the Project Wall.Activiy Streams can now be configured to only show activities you are interested in. Three types: Project Post, Timeline Post, and Issue Likes are available.Features
- Version 1.0.3 • Released 2012-05-26 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
This is a minor update that updates dependency on Universal Plugin Mangager to 2.2.4. Anyone with problems with installing or licensing should upgrade.
- [JITTER-30] - Upgrade UPM to 2.2.4
- Version 1.0.2 • Released 2012-05-01 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialThis version adds Jitter to Activity Streams provider list and fixes bug with avatar caching.
- Version 1.0 • Released 2012-03-19 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Jitter 1.0 supports new powerful features such as the Timeline, Activity Streams integration, and the ability to reply to posts. The Timeline is accessible from the new Social Menu. Posts from any project are available on the Timeline in addition to global posts that are posted directly to the Timeline.
Active Objects, the database layer for the Atlassian plugin platform, is now out of preview. This means that Jitter works on any supported database that JIRA supports and is fully backed up and can be imported and exported with the JIRA tools. Upgrading to JIRA 5 is recommended to get a stable Active Objects support.
- Version 0.5 • Released 2012-02-22 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Free • Commercial - no chargeRelease Notes - Jitter for JIRA - Version Jitter 0.5
- [ JITTER-5] - Allow users to delete posts
- [ JITTER-9] - User should be able to reply to a message
- [ JITTER-10] - User should be able to configure the dashboard gadget for how many jitters to show
- [ JITTER-18] - Activity Streams Provider for Jitter
- [ JITTER-19] - Allow posting to a global Timeline
- [ JITTER-20] - Preview images if a post contains a URL to an image
- [ JITTER-21] - Implement a Timeline page and menu showing all Jitter activity
- [ JITTER-23] - Add Jitter to JIRA top level menu
- Version 0.4 • Released 2012-01-10 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Free • Commercial - no charge
This is a release of features in 0.3.x but compatible with JIRA 5.0.
- Version 0.3.3 • Released 2011-08-09 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Free • Commercial - no charge
- Fixed problem with Gadget in JIRA 4.4
- Fixed problem with user wall in SQLServer
- Full support for MySQL added
- Version 0.3.2 • Released 2011-08-03 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Free • Commercial - no charge
Updated to JIRA 4.4 / Active Objects 0.15
Fixed SQL errors for PSQL
- Version 0.3.1 • Released 2011-07-17 • Supported By Vidar Svansson • Free • Commercial - no charge
Fixes some problems with queries using Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Version 0.3.0 • Released 2011-06-21 • No Vendor Support • Free • Commercial - no charge
Jitter 0.3 adds a Share button to the issue page which enables users to quickly jump to the project wall and share the issue with others.
An experimental inline view of attachements in JIRA has been added.
This release also fixes a few outstanding bugs and enhances the experience for new users.
- Version 0.2.0 • Released 2011-05-16 • No Vendor Support • Free • Commercial - no charge
New Jitter Wall gadget that displays recents posts to project walls. It can also be configured to display all posts the user has access to.
A Wall has been added to user's profile page, displaying all posts by user viewable by current user.
- Version 0.1.0 • Released 2011-04-24 • No Vendor Support • Free • Commercial - no charge
This is the initial release of Jitter. It is released early to participate in the Codegeist 2011 competition. Please vote for Jitter in Codegeist if you like the plugin. The focus on this release is a complete microblog functionality on project level.
- Post short messages to projects
- Searching and linking #hashtags in projects
- Searching and linking @mentions in projects
- Free text search for posts within a project
- URLs in posts are clickable
- Issues in posts are clickable
- REST API (read+write)