- Compatibility for Confluence 5.6
- It is highly recommended that you restart your Confluence server after updating this add-on.
RB Support - ConfluenceVersion history
- Free • Released 2014-10-29 • No Vendor Support • BSD
- Free • Released 2013-04-18 • No Vendor Support • BSD
Expand compatibility from 4.x to 5.1.
- Free • Released 2013-04-03 • No Vendor Support • BSD
Compatibility with Storage library.
- Free • Released 2013-03-20 • No Vendor Support • BSD
Fix template rendering issue on Confluence 5.x.
- Free • Released 2013-03-15 • No Vendor Support • BSD
Confluence 5.x compatibility.
- Free • Released 2012-08-23 • No Vendor Support • BSDNo release notes.
- Free • Released 2011-12-16 • No Vendor Support • BSD
This is the initial release as a plugin. Note that the package name has changed from 'org.randombits.confluence.support' to 'org.randombits.support.confluence' to make it simpler to add other support plugins in the future for other Atlassian products.
There are a few other API changes also. The various Assistant classes have now become components, so rather than calling 'XXXAssistant.getInstance()', you now inject the Assistant into your macro/component/whatever.
Also, the I18NAssistant has been moved to the 'RB Support - Core package, specifically 'org.randombits.support.core.text.I18NAssistant.