- Version 4.1 • Released 2016-11-20 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)No release notes.
- Version 4.0 • Released 2015-11-13 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
This release brings compatibility with JIRA 7.
As JIRA 7 needs at least Java 8, this plugin now also requires a Java 8 runtime.
- Version 3.5 • Released 2015-08-17 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSDNo release notes.
- Version 3.4 • Released 2014-12-04 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
This release has been compiled against JIRA 6.3.11
- Version 3.3 • Released 2014-05-24 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
- Version 3.2 • Released 2014-03-04 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
Fixed in this release
Fixed following issues:
- Version 3.1 • Released 2013-12-09 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
New in this release
No new features since 3.0
Fixed in this release
Issue fixed that the AJAX-style did not work from the create issue screen.
- Version 3.0 • Released 2013-05-22 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
Small upgrade to make the plugin compatible with JIRA 6
- Version 2.0 • Released 2013-01-16 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
This is the first version of the plugin that uses jQuery instead of Scriptaculous. It is compatible with JIRA 5.1 and above.
- Version 1.3 • Released 2011-04-11 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
- [JDVP-40] - Fix for database values search results filter has broken search
- [JDVP-85] - Plugin not compatible with JIRA 4.3 when using AJAX fields
- [JDVP-37] - If no Database is defined in the configuration file, use the default JiraDS JNDI
- [JDVP-77] - Trim whitespace from returned database values when rendering
- [JDVP-87] - Sort order of cascading select box options
- [JDVP-82] - z-order of radio buttons and ajax list intermingle
- Version 1.2 • Released 2011-01-20 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
- [JDVP-19] - Multiple instances of plugin fail to use DOM reference correctly
- [JDVP-39] - Problem when displaying single 'quote' under Internet Explorer (IE 7)
- [JDVP-63] - JSONException when sharing dashboard
- [JDVP-65] - DB Values plugin causes error to be seen when dragging and dropping sections of the dashboard in Jira 4.2
- [JDVP-75] - Sorting always uses primary key instead of sortpattern
- [JDVP-15] - add more substitution in sql queries
- [JDVP-62] - Allow current user substitution in sql query
- [JDVP-64] - Avoid ugly velocity syntax when the properties file is not available yet
- [JDVP-68] - Add logging on what the database query returns
- [JDVP-71] - Upgrade to scriptaculous 1.9
- [JDVP-74] - Clickable items in the 'Issue Statistics' dashboard gadget
- [JDVP-20] - Allow searching on "secondary" attributes of the custom field
- Version 1.1 • Released 2010-10-09 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
JDPV-56 - Don't render "Unknown" for NULL column values
JDVP-52 - database values customfield not available for charting
JDVP-50 - The custom field of type database values plugin does not appear in Two Dimensional Filter statistics x-axis and y-axis
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2010-04-28 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
Support for Jira 4.0+
- Version 0.3 • Released 2009-06-22 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
- [JDVP-21] - Multiple AJAX fields on one screen breaks the popup
- [JDVP-23] - Exception when query result has a $ in the value