Integrate social timelines for direct communication between users
Engage collaboration within your teams and your organization. Microblogging for Confluence provides a user friendly and streamlined real time channel to share your ideas and quickly collect a broad feedback.
Avoid endless discussions via e-mail and annoying e-mails at all. With Microblogging for Confluence, your discussions become more visible, more efficient and much easier accessible.
Use the full power of the Confluence editor: rich text, multimedia, likes, @-mentions and more. Microblogging for Confluence is seemlessly integrated. No context switches and of course, microposts are searchable.
- Microblogging allows for a seamless and direct exchange of multimedia information just like Twitter and Facebook but directly in your collaboration system.
- The Confluence rich-text editor makes it easy to share text information as well as links, @mentions, #hashtags, pictures and videos. Messaging on a new level.
- Add microblog timelines to multiple pages in Confluence and structure your posts in topics.
- Use the microblog as an information channel for your whole company or just for small project groups.
- Subscribe to topics you are interested in and get microblog posts as e-mail.
- Define who can see or write microposts with Confluence permission schemes.
- Microblogging means less obsolete push emails, and instead more visibility of ideas and discussions, more efficiency in communication, more transparency and more fun!
- //SEIBERT/MEDIA is one of Atlassian's biggest partners worldwide.
→ Learn more about Mircoblogging for Confluence!
This app is a part of Linchpin - Social Intranet.
Hi Tommi Sergejeff,
thank you for your review! We agree that this is a useful change to our product and have added it to our product backlog. We will release it in a future version. If you have other suggestions, that might help us to get a 4 star review, don't hesitate to contact our support team (email@example.com)!
Hi AurÃÂ©lie Narozniak,
unfortunatly the microblog is not compatible with confluence cloud and won't be soon. We have some big technical issues holding us back to release a cloud version - Sorry to disappoint you.
thanks for your review! We are working on the 5.9 compatibility and hope we can release a new version soon. We were wondering, what prevents you from giving 4 stars for the plugin. Is there anything missing? Could we improve some features? Feel free to contact us! Edit: 5.9, even 6.0.6 support is now available!
Hey Jarno, thank you for your feedback, we're glad you like our plugin! We are currently working on the 5.8 support and will soon release a new version. Kind regards - Edit: 5.8 support is now available!
thanks for your review! We're glad you like our plugin.
Hi Pankaj Agarwal,
thanks for your review!
As we do not override the profile display, we think there has to be another plugin responsible for your problem. Maybe you've also installed the "Custom User Profile", which indeed changes the profile action. Nevertheless, it is not possible to have two plugins overriding the same action. If you want to have your own action active, you may try to install your plugin after the other one (the latest plugin might win) or disable the module by hand.
|10 users$10||25 users$300||50 users$560||100 users$1020||250 users$1980||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
//SEIBERT/MEDIA is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 3.3.0 • Confluence Server 5.8.2 - 6.6.1 • Released 2017-12-04
We proudly present a self service for Microblog Timelines
- Self service for Microblog Timelines to be used in space or page templates
- Microposts are linked within Hipchat notifications
- The search context considers the current Microblog Timeline settings (space or topic timeline)
- Problems when moving microposts or dissolving topics
- Problems with search for a large amount of spaces and topics
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Microblogging for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Microblogging for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Microblogging for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Microblogging for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.