Expand your Confluence user profiles - contextually, visually and technically
Custom User Profile enables users to create profiles, that tell a story and draw a realistic picture about them. It allows new colleagues to quickly and easily get to know the team.
Your Admins can create profiles with custom fields, arrange the order of fields and create categories.
Field types range from text input to user select.
Custom User Profile is able to connect to your user directory (e.g. Active Directory, OpenLDAP) via LDAP protocol or XML file (e.g. from SAP).
Just enter the connection data in the configuration and you are set.
Why Custom User Profiles?
People are the heart of your company and should be the heart of your Confluence, too. Custom User Profile makes it easier for your employees to connect.
Typically, the user directory is a highly popular Confluence feature. It is the part of Confluence that holds your wiki together.
For your employees, Custom User Profile has the following advantages:
- Their profile lets others know what they’re good at, how to contact them and to whom they report (org chart).
- No duplicate data entry required - information from existing user directories can be synced via LDAP / Actice Directory or XML (e.g. SAP). You can also provide them with a self service, pushing user entries back to your LDAP.
- Easily find colleagues through the Custom User Search macro.
- Present your teams, peers, coworkers within Confluence pages with the Custom User List macro.
This app is a part of Linchpin - Social Intranet.
Hey Julian, thank you for the honest feedback and we are always happy to help. :)
thanks for your review. The basic idea of this plugin was to connect Confluence users and to help them get further information about their colleagues. We are happy you can use it this way!
Hello Katharina,Thank you very much for your review. It is our goal to connect people, so your feedback makes us especially happy.
|10 users$10||25 users$150||50 users$280||100 users$510||250 users$990||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
//SEIBERT/MEDIA is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.4.1 • Confluence Server 5.9.1 - 6.5.2 • Released 2017-11-14
Fixed a critical bug that could result in data loss.
- Saving values using the Profile Completion Assistant could result in the loss of previously saved profile data. This bug is fixed now.
- The avatar image is now correctly linked to the users profile.
- The OrgChart is now correctly displayed after switching superiors.
Important Note:In the near future the Custom landing spaces will move and find a new home in our Linchpin Theme Plugin. There will be a migration process so that there should be no need to reconfigure your landing spaces. We will provide detailed information on that topic when the time comes
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Custom User Profile via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Custom User Profile. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Custom User Profile begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Custom User Profile versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.