Access your social intranet with native iOS and Android apps - anytime, anywhere. Even behind the firewall instances supported
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of accessing your company's Linchpin intranet from anywhere, even from your own mobile devices.
Many employees do not have access to a computer. Now you can make sure that everyone within your workforce can use the corporate intranet and collaborate actively from their smartphone or tablet.
Our Linchpin Mobile Gateway Server will seamlessly bridge to your Confluence behind the firewall and let authorized employees read news, participate in discussions, search staff profiles and access Confluence pages.
Introducing the Linchpin Mobile app, the first and only native mobile solution for server-based Confluence instances. Giving you and your employees the freedom to use your social intranet from anywhere, anytime.
Most Prominent Features
- Access to Your Confluence
- Behind the firewall without VPN
- Open Confluence pages within your instance
- Leave comments and mention your colleagues
- Search for colleagues or simply open your favorite contacts to see detailed information, call or email them instantly
- Get the latest corporate news or a set of personal news
- Stay up to date on current topics
- Create new posts and upload images
- Looking for something specific? Use the search function to find any type of content
This app is a part of Linchpin - Social Intranet.
You want to use Linchpin Mobile with Confluence only? Contact us for a discounted price!
We do evaluate pricing with our early customers and prospects that contact us or partners today. It is possible that we'll lower prices in the future. We welcome customer feedback here a lot. Do not be shy to contact us or a Linchpin partner about this.
|10 users$10||25 users$1500||50 users$2800||100 users$5100||250 users$9900||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
//SEIBERT/MEDIA is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.2.1 • Confluence Server 5.10.0 - 6.6.1 • Released 2017-12-19
- Fix: Generating QR codes via the Confluence admin panel is now working even without configuring a gateway connection
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Linchpin Mobile via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Linchpin Mobile. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Linchpin Mobile begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Linchpin Mobile versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.