The tool for efficient corporate communication
The cover stories offer the attractive possibility to present the most important and current news. Choose between different layouts. Show news with videos, teasers, or with eye-catching titles to keep readers interested.
Add elements to your news that you know from your favorite news sites: kicker lines to accompany your headline or a lead paragraph to grab your readers' attention.
The Enterprise News Bundle lets you define space editors to approve an author’s news before they are published. Publish news time-triggered at a given date or let them expire, so they don’t show up after a given time.
Do not just display your news, but tailor it to the needs of your users. They will love the new look!
- Add categories to your news. For example, you can chronologically read a news category overview of choice in the overview.
- Use the Personal News Feed as a customized message overview. Just read news from the spaces that you are really interested in.
- Mark your information as "sticky". The marked news is fixed at the top of the news stream and cannot be replaced by more recent news.
- Keep employees in-the-know when it comes to important news. By declaring the news mandatory, it must then be confirmed by the user as "read".
→ Learn more about the Enterprise News Bundle plugin!
This app is a part of Linchpin - Social Intranet, which offers your employees a fully personalized user experience and provides them with the best conditions for productive teamwork, efficient creation and acquisition of information and structured knowledge management.
|10 users$10||25 users$300||50 users$560||100 users$1020||250 users$1980||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
//SEIBERT/MEDIA is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.1.0 • Confluence Server 5.10.8 - 6.5.2 • Released 2017-12-11
Define which information is shown in the news feeds, optical improvements
- Define which information (author, date, space, categories, likes/comments, excerpt) to show in the news feed macros
- Give the second Cover Stories row in the 4+2 layout a different height
- Choose to switch between the Cover Stories slides automatically
Enhancements & Fixes:
- Better image quality in our news macros
- We now always use the date format defined in the Confluence settings
- Text in news feed macros can now be selected
- Only one click is needed to play videos in the Cover Stories
- Also, fixes for several bugs found their way into the new version, including the nasty error ENB-4242 that we will introduce in the future
- Blog post preview doesn't show all elements for anonymous users
The bug that's pestering you is not on this list? The feature you wait for still is not there? We'd love to know about those, so please tell us via email@example.com. Let's build a great product together! :-)
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Enterprise News Bundle via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Enterprise News Bundle. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Enterprise News Bundle begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Enterprise News Bundle versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.