Instantly connect your developers' work in Jira and your project managers' plans in Project Insight
Whether you manage a team with one instance or many instances of Jira, you can integrate your organization's Project Insight with any development team's Jira. Never do duplicate entry again!
For your teams who know and love Jira. Why make them switch for PM features like Resource Allocation, budgeting and invoicing features, and Portfolio reporting?
Project Managers get project health data, resource workload visibility, and real-time statuses. Accounting gets invoice records for easy-to-invoice billable time. Leadership sees real-time reports in hundreds of ways.
- Link Project Insight projects with Jira projects
- Send your new Jira projects up to PI and send any new PI project plans down into Jira
- Automatically populate new PI tasks into Jira for completion
- Automatically populate PI tasks with Jira Issues and Sprints for status updates
- Those performing the work can send status updates to PMs by updating their Jira Issues
- All resources involved can comment back and forth and share files while remaining in their solution of choice!
- Time Entries from Jira move to PI for easy reporting and billing
- For those who want a little more control, you can choose to NOT automatically send tasks and issues
- Instead, tell us who can send Jira issues to PI, and we'll limit their "push" capabilities
- It's your choice whether to send everything automatically or push the issues up individually
- Other neat options include:
- Syncing PI percent complete types to Jira statuses
- Syncing Jira users to PI, so you always know who is performing the Jira actions
Project Insight provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2017-01-25
Required scopes changed
Required scopes changed:
- Removed: ADMIN, SPACE_ADMIN, PROJECT_ADMIN, DELETE
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate PI® Integration for Jira.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.