Noitfy Slack channel or user
Sending private message, when someone commented.
Get the PullReqeust detail, when someone opened PullReqeust
This plugin integrates Bitbucket Server with Slack.
- Project settings ... 'User Map JSON', Notification Supports
- Repository settings ... 'User Map JSON', Notification Supports
'User Map JSON' Format:
"Bitbucker Server User1 ID": "Slack User1 ID",
"Bitbucker Server User2 ID": "Slack User2 ID",
- PullRequest Opened
- PullRequest Reopened
- PullRequest Updated
- PullRequest Rescoped
- PullRequest Merged
- PullRequest Declined
- PullRequest Commented
`PullRequest Commented` is require `User Map JSON`.
Bitbucket Server allows to sending private messages, when you set it.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 0.3.4 • Bitbucket Server 4.0.0 - 4.14.11 • Released 2017-09-13
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Slacker via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Bitbucket instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Slacker versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.