Create and manage structured pages using versatile forms and Live templates. Most scalable form solution
Use field types such as picklists, checkboxes, and others to create dynamic, reusable forms for data entry, feedback forms, etc.
Transform the way you create pages using Live Templates. Reuse and modify them and your changes will be reflected on pages based on the template instantly.
Represent and control your data with structured forms. Take it to the next level with our Reporting Add-on to develop powerful data applications.
**New: Track Scaffolding content history (BETA)**
To create structured forms & manage the sophisticated use of data, many teams rely on Scaffolding to better control of data entry & data representation.
Scaffolding provides reusable and editable forms with powerful Live Templates to simplify managing large Confluence instances.
The benefits include:
- Dynamically modify existing content by changing the underlying Live Templates
- Simplify site management - leave behind manual updates
- Create and manage multiple versions of Live Templates
- Easily transform your data with data manipulation macros
- Build powerful applications with Reporting add-on
- Beautiful in-page editor
- Live Templates
- Flexible data macros
- Perform calculations
- Wide selection of field types
- REST API
- Reporting add-on integration
This has been released end of last week; took us some time to make sure the release is all good. Enjoy!
|10 users$10||25 users$280||50 users$500||100 users$920||250 users$1800||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
ServiceRocket is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Find out how this app works.
Collaborative documentation platform hosted by this vendor.
Community discussions connect you to the vendor and other customers who use this app.
Version 8.17.7 • Confluence Server 5.10.0 - 6.7.1 • Released 2018-01-04
Bug Fixes and Improvements
New in this release:
- Plain text special characters in a text-data field now no longer causes an error in the get-data macro.
- Fixed the date-data macro showing the wrong year in the date picker.
- The text-data field now no longer shows HTML tags if it is set to wiki format.
- Empty text-data fields no longer render extra empty lines if it is set to text format.
Other recent updates:
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from comparing different versions in Scaffolding History.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Scaffolding Forms & Templates via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Scaffolding Forms & Templates. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Scaffolding Forms & Templates begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Scaffolding Forms & Templates versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.